Apprendre à s'exprimer.
Small Groups: Creative Games and Expression
The Creative Play Small Groups are aimed at building social skills and friendships in a supportive environment. These sessions will integrate games and expressive modalities such as art, drawing, painting, and dancing with an emphasis on communication and feelings.
The art materials and the creative process will explore emotions, reduce anxiety, increase self-esteem, and resolve conflicts. It is a process of discovering ourselves through any form of art that comes from an emotional depth – it is not creating a « pretty » picture.
The sessions will run once a week for fifteen/twenty minutes each. In each session the child with the group will explore his/her expression through creativity and game-play.
– To encourage the exploration and the development of the emotional world and relational;
– Consolidate self-knowledge and abilities;
– To promote the knowledge and the expression of their emotions and understanding those of others;
– Recognize the differences and value them as a resource;
– To promote the understanding of strategies to manage and resolve conflicts.
– Promote individual growth through collaboration and sharing of experience;
– Share positive interpersonal relationships;
– Develop the sense of personal identity, aiming at body awareness;
– Express their needs and emotions;
– Assume and carry out simple tasks term;
– Strengthen confidence in their powers of expression;
– Hone in fine motor and visual-motor coordination;
– Play constructively and creatively with others;
– Wait your turn and listen to others;
– Use materials, tools, and expressive & creative techniques.
Nous sommes désolés, il n'y a plus de place disponible pour cette sessions